© 2010-2017 Pauline Vetuna, All Rights Reserved.
If you wish to copy or use anything on this site, all you need to do is seek my permission by emailing me at:
email@example.com [I’m super friendly]
Mucking about on twitter here:
Email subscribe in the subscription box below for new posts to be delivered straight to you.
Past posts can be found in the archives.
This blog looks best on Chrome; if it looks wack, blame your browser.
The latest 30 posts
- Harsha Walia Interview – Defining Border Imperialism
- Joe – The Gardener ~ Green Renaissance
- Attached to nothing, connected to everything.
- ‘How can people of colour best discover themselves?’ Manal Younus Talk
- They (try) to block progress; but we will block retrograde regression
- It’s the way you exist in the world.
- When healing is your day job.
- Too deadly, Sultana
- Telling a specific story.
- Re-Post from 2012: ‘Sincere Way’
- For everyone who has ever been misunderstood…
- ‘Decolonise your mind’ and other work by Torika Bolatagici
- The message.
- Mistakes can be the greatest teachers!
- Afro Dance (aka how to shake those knots out)
- “Meri Tolai… yu stap lo we?”
- Filming Black Love in the tropics
- New Year Resolution: Pure Connection + Loving my Body.
- The year I become my own Hero.
- OF COURSE woman-centered magazines can produce good journalism!
- For those who are alone this season.
- Leon Bridges – River
- BOSS LADY Appreciation Day.
- 99 Reasons 2016 Was a Good Year
- Black men against colorism (yes, they do exist)
- It’s not personal: critical thinking and the ‘angry Black woman’ fallacy.
- Insecure: the unapologetic centering of dark-skinned women.
- Disarming the oppressor.
- ‘How to Stop Absorbing Other People’s Energy’ – tips for my fellow intuitive empaths
- Video ~ ‘Advice: How to NOT give a F*CK’
- The Problems And Privilege Of Living With An Invisible Disability junkee.com/invisible-disa… This bit especially: https://t.co/AxVLB4D43t 13 hours ago
- "It pains me to think that the lives of my friends will be at risk at the hands of an able bodied white man in a su… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- Feminism Must Be Lived: An Interview With Sara Ahmed truth-out.org/opinion/item/4… 14 hours ago
- Black Lives Matter awarded 2017 Sydney peace prize theguardian.com/us-news/2017/m… #BlackLivesMatter 14 hours ago
- 🕊 https://t.co/7RClnmZkJF 14 hours ago